top of page
Click On Image Above
Our professional carpet cleaning process begins with
1. Pre-spray of all areas to be cleaned.
2. All visible stains and traffic areas are pre-sprayed and pre-conditioned.
3. The carpet is then vacuumed and steam cleaned at water temperatures of 210-240 degrees.
4. We follow up using an all fiber rinse in order to prevent a sticky residue on the carpets this allows the carpet fibers to stay cleaner longer. It also helps to extract dirt, allergens and grime from the carpet.
5. We sanitize and deodorize all carpets.
Scotchguard Carpet Protector is also provided at an additional cost.
CARPET - UPHOLSTERY -TILE & GROUT CLEANING - REPAIRS - RESTRETCHING - 24 hr WATER DAMAGE SPECIALISTS Residential - Commercial
Carpet Cleaning Specialists LLC
bottom of page